2018 mastery of infant wellness
Anything you have ever wanted to know about inspiring super-happy babies, in Brisbane, Perth & Melbourne.
Acclaimed Mastery of Infant Wellness now launched in Brisbane, Perth and Melbourne in 2018!
13 Massive hours of content!
Saturday: 8am-6pm & Sunday: 8am-1pm
- Understand the Literature into Unsettled Babies
– what does the science tell us about chiropractic and the unsettled baby?
- Inspiring Happy Babies – a ‘whole-of-life’ approach.
- A World-First Baby Wellness Tool for Chiropractors (this is huge!).
- Baby Spinal Assessment and Care – Atlas? Occiput? Compensation? Increase your certainty.
- Baby Peripheral Joint Assessment and Care – common subluxations not to miss.
- Baby Cranial Assessment and Care – where it fits.
- Safety literature – Chiropractic and Children.
- Amazing Paediatric Marketing Tips – based on information, not fear.
- Communication about Chiropractic and Children – the do’s and don’ts.
- Excellence in New Patient History for Babies.
- Excellence in New Patient Examination.
- Scheduling the Baby – and why.
- When and What to adjust … and why.
- When NOT to adjust.
- Gain confidence in Serious Illness Evaluation – When to refer.
- All your baby questions answered.
Who’s this seminar for?
Any chiropractor who wants to inspire super-happy babies. No matter what your technique, philosophy, or experience, this is a world-class presentation for every chiropractor.
I can highly recommend this seminar. I have been able to take home many new gems! I look forward to helping many more patients with these new approaches. Thank you Paul and Adam. Chiropractor, Sydney
In Sydney, there was a delegate who had been in practice for 4 days, another for over 25 years, and several others in between, with different techniques – they all loved it! There is plenty here for everyone.
Presented by Drs Adam Stewart and Paul Chamberlain, two of Australia’s leading Child-only Chiropractors. Book now – Early Bird Rate expires 4 weeks before seminar.Book Now
* FLA hours are 10.5 for the seminar, plus 2 further FLA hours for all delegates who complete a questionnaire based on the essential literature into babies and chiropractic. That’s your full year requirements in one weekend!
Your Vital Child Presenters:
- Dr Chamberlain and Dr Stewart (Chiropractors) are passionate and experienced presenters.
- Their mission is to increase your ability, certainty, congruence, and knowledge in the care of the infant.
- They will immerse you in an informative, entertaining, and completely unique style, which combines wisdom, love and a commitment to excellence.
- If your mission is a world full of children experiencing optimal health and function, then this seminar is for you!
You will leave this seminar being able to:
- more confidently identify and manage many of the underlying causes of an unsettled baby
- understand some of the neuro-developmental consequences of an unsettled baby.
- understand the role of subluxation in the unsettled baby
- educate the family about the role and limitations of Chiropractic and other holistic management in a baby’s life.
- be up-to-date on the latest medical and complementary medical literature regarding reflux, colic, and the unsettled baby.
- more confidently assess the spine, cranial vault and extremities of an infant.
What people think
I have been to nearly 20 paediatric seminars. This was the most practice-usable, highly applicable, in depth seminar for babies.
In the current political environment if a chiropractor wants to be seeing children, they must be up-skilled to perform high standard history, examination and management. This seminar will be a great help for chiropractors to achieve this. And I loved the ISSNUT tool for assessing the unsettled baby.
Great package in terms of the content and how the content is put together. Great tool to make me less ‘subluxation-focussed’ and more ‘global-vitalist if focussed.
If you work with children, this seminar is a fantastic evidence-informed review of how to holistically manage children appropriately and comprehensively.
Fantastic educational seminar with very knowledgable educators (Chiropractors). A must for Chiropractors who see or are interested in seeing more Paeds within their clinic. Great resource materials provided, too.
Absolutely awesome. Very thorough approach that can give any chiropractor (from new grad to experienced chiropractor) confidence to assess and care for unsettled babies.